To apply for SMF Assistive Devices subsidies: If you are currently under the care of a public hospital, community hospital, day rehabilitation centre, or senior care centre
You may approach the therapist or social worker to assist you in your application for SMF Assistive Devices.
If you need to apply SMF subsidy for hearing aids and are not currently under the care of any hospital
You may obtain a referral letter from a polyclinic or CHAS GP for a subsidised hearing assessment at the public hospital. The audiologist will assess and assist with your SMF application.
If you are currently NOT under the care of any public hospital, community hospital, day rehabilitation centre, or senior care centre
1. Download the following application form, or get a copy from any AICare Link
2. Submit the following documents to apply for subsidy
- Completed application form
- Copy of Applicant's NRIC (front and back)
- Copies of medical reports, if available (e.g. Discharge summary, doctor's memo describing applicant's medical condition)
- Copies of financial assistance documents, if available (e.g. Public Assistance Card, Medifund, Medical Fee Exemption Card or MSF ComCare Short-to-Medium Term Assistance)
3. Send the above documents to AIC at the following address
Seniors' Mobility and Enabling Fund (SMF)
No. 7 Maxwell Road
#04-01 MND Complex Annex B