Need advice on care services and schemes? Caring for a loved one and need training or assistance?
AICare Link (pronounced as i-Care Link) is here to advise caregivers and their loved ones on getting the right care at the right place, enabling seniors to age-in-place.
From finding care-at-home, centre-based care services, caregiver support to assistance schemes/grants, our Care Consultants are here to help you with information on:
Care at Home
- Eldersitter Service (Dementia)
- Home Based Intervention Service (Dementia)
- Home Care
- Home Personal Care
- Day Rehabilitation
- Day Care
- Dementia Day Care
- Community Health Assist Scheme (CHAS)
- Pioneer Generation Disability Assistance Scheme (PioneerDAS)
- Seniors' Mobility and Enabling Fund (SMF)
- Foreign Domestic Worker (FDW) Grant
- FDW Levy Concession for Persons with Disabilities
- Interim Disability Assistance Programme for the Elderly (IDAPE)
- Caregivers Training Grant (CTG)
- Centre-Based Weekend Respite Care
- Nursing Home Respite Care
Note: With the enforcement of the Personal Data Protection Act, we are not permitted share freely any information pertaining to your loved ones. Hence, we require you to present your National Registration Identity Care (NRIC) and your loved one’s NRIC for the purpose of verification and documentation.
Please be informed that we take these personal data with the strictest confidence and used solely for the application of scheme/service applications, coordination of care and service quality/development.